Monday, June 3, 2013

Again it is about the people!





 Reminded almost at every turn, people have played an important role in my writings. Whether it

was a speech or paper typed by my Mother, family was instrumental by providing me with

stimulating adventures making journal memories. What fun it has been to relive some of my moments

protected in my words through my journals!





    It seems like a magical carpet riding going through these adventures of writing and reading through

my 56 years of discovery! It has been my goal to offer the same type of adventures to my children.

But I think I will begin to encourage them to write in journals now. They can someday create a

blog and find a surprise at the end. Yes, I have been a writer during my life!



                                         Obstacles are only opportunities! It was a wonderful opportunity
                                   to create this blog! I learned how to make a bitstrip, use tagxedo, paste
                                   using HTML and create a blog through losing all sense of time.
                                       It is 2:35 am and I still am enjoying my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment